Please Contact Our Staff for Assistance

Types of Veterans Educational Benefits

Eligible veterans and dependents may be granted certification per The Department of Veteran’s approval and enrollment period for all our non-degree certificate programs.​
We encourage all students using VA Educational Benefits to go to to determine their eligibility for financial aid and to utilize their federal and state grants.
  • Chapter 30 – MGIB-AD (Montgomery GI Bill®Active Duty)
  • Chapter 31 Vocational Rehabilitation VR &E
  • Chapter 33 (Post 9/11 GI-Bill®)
  • Chapter 33 – TEB (Transfer of Post-9/11 GI-Bill®Benefits to Dependents)
  • Chapter 33 – FRY Scholarship  under Post-9/11 GI-Bill® Benefits to Dependents)
  • Chapter 35 – DEA (Survivors & Dependents Assistance)
  • Chapter 1606 – MGIB-SR (Selected Reserve)

How to Apply for VA Educational Benefits

  • Apply for VA Educational Benefits online at
  • Create a new user ID and Password or log-in if you already have a account.
  • Enter the School Name: International Air and Hospitality Academy (For all our programs)
  • Select Type of School: None College Degree (NCD) or College Attendance/other
  • Enter Type of Program: Certificate/Diploma
  • Objectives: choose the program that applies to you Airline/Travel Specialist, Wind Turbine Technician, Railroad Operations, Culinary Arts   
  • Fill out the application completely & print a copy of your application/confirmation page for your records.

Required Documentation

Other Resources

Department of Veterans Affairs Resources

1-888-442-4551 or
Ask a question to submit request online

Financial Aid Specialist

Financial Aid Specialist

Director of Financial Aid
VA Specialist
School Certification Official

Financial Aid Specialist

Office of Financial Aid and Veterans Affairs

2901 E Mill Plain Boulevard
Vancouver, WA 98661
Fax #: 866-520-0420

Students’ Account Coordinator, Business Office

(Payments / Refund / Disbursement related questions)
Barb Lipnos