Please Contact Our Staff for Assistance
Types of Veterans Educational Benefits
We encourage all students using VA Educational Benefits to go to Studentaid.gov to determine their eligibility for financial aid and to utilize their federal and state grants.
- Chapter 30 – MGIB-AD (Montgomery GI Bill®Active Duty)
- Chapter 31 Vocational Rehabilitation VR &E
- Chapter 33 (Post 9/11 GI-Bill®)
- Chapter 33 – TEB (Transfer of Post-9/11 GI-Bill®Benefits to Dependents)
- Chapter 33 – FRY Scholarship under Post-9/11 GI-Bill® Benefits to Dependents)
- Chapter 35 – DEA (Survivors & Dependents Assistance)
- Chapter 1606 – MGIB-SR (Selected Reserve)
How to Apply for VA Educational Benefits
- Apply for VA Educational Benefits online at https://www.va.gov/
- Create a new user ID and Password or log-in if you already have a va.gov account.
- Enter the School Name: International Air and Hospitality Academy (For all our programs)
- Select Type of School: None College Degree (NCD) or College Attendance/other
- Enter Type of Program: Certificate/Diploma
- Objectives: choose the program that applies to you: Airline/Travel Specialist, Wind Turbine Technician, Railroad Operations, Culinary Arts
- Fill out the application completely & print a copy of your application/confirmation page for your records.
- DD-214 of member copy 4 or service 2. (excluding dependent/spouse of Veteran or active service). To order a replacement DD 214, contact the National Personnel Records Center.
- VA Benefit Eligibility Letter and/or your last entailment/award letter if latest eligibility letter is not available.
- College/University Transcripts from all previous colleges/universities (unofficial transcripts are accepted).
- Military Transcripts, effective October 1st, 2014. https://jst.doded.mil/smart/signin.do
- Apply online – (https://www.va.gov)
- Verify Attendance: 1-888-442-4551
- Debt Management: 1-1800-827-0648
- e-Benefit access
- VA Educational Benefits Rates Table
- BASIC ALLOWANCE FOR HOUSING Calculator for Chapter 33